Your enterprise is a complex system like any living organism, constantly evolving to adapt to its environment. The Enterprise’s Architecture is a blue print of its structure and operations that track how the enterprise has changed to respond to its day-to-day business challenges to ensure the business achieve its vision.
There has never been a more urgent time for a new agile enterprise architecture that respond effectively to the demands of digital transformation in today’s wired world. Digitization, Mobility, and Internet of Things (IoT) generates large amount of data across the enterprise and its immediate ecosystem.
Agile EA goes beyond documentation and framework to leverage Big Data Analytics and provides a pulse of the enterprise. It bridges the gap between enterprise strategy and technology delivery.
- Strategic Roadmap & Enablement
- IT Assessment
- Roadmap of SOA
- Tailored Architecture Framework
Strategic Roadmap & Program Enablement
This initiative is aimed at engaging Senior Management in aligning strategic priorities and optimization of existing projects in a comprehensive roadmap.
- Business Gap Analysis and Migration Plan
- Strategic roadmap with:
- Capability model
- Value Management process
- Change Management Process
- Business buy-in for transformation
- As-is business Scenario
- To-be Business Scenario
- # of initiatives driven by capabilities
IT Assessment typically follows strategic program enablement and explores:
- Reducing Complexity of IT Systems
- Application Portfolio Optimization
- Application and Capabilities Risk Assessment
- Technology Portfolio Optimization
- Optimization of Existing Processes and Infrastructure
- EA’s Contribution to Innovation and Technology Trends
- Creation of Technology Standards
- Defining Architectural Building Blocks (ABB) and Solution Building Blocks (SBB)
- Creation of References Architecture
- Solutions and Vendor Analysis across Technology, Services and Applications
- Applications & Capabilities Heat-Map
- Catalogs of Linked Applications and Capabilities
- Catalog of technologies including standard and Incubatory
- Value Management Process
- Vendors Recommendation
- # of ABB
- # POC
- # TRB
- # Products/Technologies Evaluated
- # Technologies/Applications to be Decommissioned
- # SARs
Roadmap to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
According to Gartner Research, SOA roadmap helps an organization set and manage expectations, achieve short-term wins, prove long-term benefits, and keep its SOA initiative on track.
This roadmap includes measures necessaries to evolve Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) from the current level of maturity to the next level of maturity.
- A Catalog of Applications
- Component Diagrams
- An Assessment of Existing Applications Heat Map and Technology Life Cycle
- SOA Architectural Building Blocks (ABB)
- Identification of Patterns to Reuse for Faster Delivery in Future
- Primary or Strategic Vendors' Support for SOA Roadmap
- A Technical Roadmap of Initiatives toward SOA
- # of Interfaces
- # of Systems
Tailored Architectural Framework
Tailored Architectural Framework (TAF) is a description of the future processes to be used by IT to perform its duties. This includes detailed written procedures, roles and resulting outcomes.
TAF is based on a tailored version of an EA framework (TOGAF) for defining enterprise architecture; SCRUM for the delivery; PMP for project management; RUP for Solution architecture; and so on. Open standards ensure transparency.
It encompasses Solution Delivery, Service Provisioning, Technical Infrastructure Management, Security, and Business Relationship Management.
- The BAF in Eclipse Process Framework Format
- Multiple Delivery Methods in Dynamic HTML Format
- Presentation & Reference Material