A day in the life of our IAM Engineer:
The successful applicant will be working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where innovation, the desire to learn, and willingness to take ownership and drive solutions are a must. This is a great opportunity for the candidate to further immerse themselves deeply into IT security, and continually educate themselves in the forever growing IT security sector.
Reporting to the Program Manager, the IAM Engineer will be responsible for securing Entrust’s Get Access application portfolio by providing support for the operation and maintenance of Entrust’s IAM platform.
● Interact with internal teams in order to identify, document, and resolve issues.
● Provide timely, reliable, and professional service to Customers, Partners, and System Integrators.
● Interact with various internal and external Project Teams to provide timely and accurate solutions.
● Research, test, and troubleshoot technical issues within QA, UAT, & production environment in coordination with experienced Authentication and PKI Engineers as well as Developers to provide security solutions.
We want you to have:
● Degree in IT preferred, or additional, equivalent work experience
● 4+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) such as authentication, authorization, account lifecycle, password policies, MFA principles, RBAC/ABAC, least privilege, etc.
● General knowledge of ITIL methodology and Enterprise Security practices
● Hands-on experience with operating platforms (i.e., Microsoft and Linux)
● Strong understanding of security, cryptographic, and authentication protocols (TLS, SSL, Kerberos, AD, LDAP)
● Knowledge of ticketing and documentation systems (JIRA, Confluence)
● Knowledge of web servers (e.g.: IIS, Apache, WebSphere), application servers (e.g. WebLogic, Tomcat), and general networking (TCP/IP, NFS, DNS, Routers, firewalls, load balancers)
● Experience in Databases (e.g., MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.), and LDAP directories (e.g., Active Directory, Red Hat DS, OpenLDAP)
● Experience in Entrust products (i.e., Get Access, Identity Guard), Certificate management (PKI / .X509), SSL authentication, Single Sign-on (SSO), SAML, OAuth
● Knowledge of Cloud and Virtualized platforms such as AWS/Azure/GCP/VMware vSphere/Hyper-V
Ducen is a trusted technology solutions provider that aims to empower Fortune 1000 companies through quality solutions and services. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, we help organizations simplify data management, secure business processes, and deliver insights – all in an effort to drive business outcomes and enhance the customer experience. Through our enterprise analytics platform, we build and manage data-driven digital platforms including business intelligence and advanced analytics solutions. We also offer a comprehensive services portfolio covering data management, cybersecurity, and application development to help clients stay ahead of the technology curve.
Life at Ducen
At Ducen, you’ll work with business stakeholders, collaborative and diverse global team of enterprise and solution architects, talented engineers, designers, business analyst, data scientists, marketers, and thought leaders all committed to deliver exceptional business value. We are here to fuel your passion and empower you to step up and pave your path to success.
Why you’ll love working at Ducen
1. Our ROWE (Results-Oriented Work Environment) approach lets you work during your most productive hours so you can have a better work-life balance.
2. Work in a collaborative workspace that helps to bring out the best in you.
3. We promote a culture where you get recognized and rewarded for all amazing work you do.
4. We empower you to think creatively and celebrate innovative ideas.
5. We encourage continuous learning to ensure you stay ahead in your sphere of work.
6. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
7. As a permanent employee, you’ll also have:
• 24 days paid holiday – this excludes our national holidays
• Private medical coverage for self, spouse, children, and parents/in-laws
• Life insurance and enhanced maternity/paternity benefit
8. We have an impressive employee referral scheme.
9. We recognize the benefit of having a diverse workforce. We value applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity conditions.
10. And yes, we have free lunch and snacks you can enjoy but here are 31 more reasons why you’ll love working at Ducen.
|Job Category||IT / Software|
|Job Title||IAM Engineer|
|Location||Kandanchavadi, OMR, Chennai – (WFH until further notice)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Number of Positions Open||1|