A day in the life of our Senior Security Analyst:
The Senior Security Analyst will be responsible for designing, building, testing, and implementing Information Systems Application Security, Data Security, Network / Infrastructure Security, Identity & Access Management, Cloud & Mobile Security, and Security as a Service (SaaS). As a Security Analyst, you are expected to have a thorough understanding of complex IT systems and stay up-to-date with the latest security standards, systems, and authentication protocols as well as industry best practices and security products and tools.
Reporting to the Program Manager, the Sr. Security Analyst will be responsible for implementing Security Solutions for Internal & External Client(s).
● Assisting internal security & development teams to build and deploy microservices-based applications in public, private, hybrid, and poly / multi cloud
● Working with technology integration teams, on delivering applications using VMware, OpenStack, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure & Google Compute Platform
● Working with development team in building, architecting, designing, and implementing highly-distributed global cloud-based systems
● Integrating security tools, standards, and processes into the Application / Product life cycle (ALC / PLC)
● Improving and supporting application security tool deployments including static analysis (SAST) and runtime testing tools (DAST)
We want you to have:
● Degree in IT preferred, or additional, equivalent work experience
● 6–8 years of relevant experience in Information Security Practice and Security Testing
● EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
● Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
● General knowledge of ITIL methodology and Enterprise Security practices
● Handson experience with operating platforms (i.e., Microsoft and Linux)
● Strong understanding of security, cryptographic, and authentication protocols (TLS, SSL, Kerberos, AD, LDAP)
● Knowledge of ticketing and documentation systems (JIRA, Confluence)
● Hands-on experience in network technologies (e.g., firewalls, routers, VPN, SDN, etc.)
● Hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes or other container orchestration platforms
● Hands-on experience in Cloud and Virtualized platforms such as AWS/Azure/GCP/VMware vSphere/Hyper-V
Ducen is a trusted technology solutions provider that aims to empower Fortune 1000 companies through quality solutions and services. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, we help organizations simplify data management, secure business processes, and deliver insights – all in an effort to drive business outcomes and enhance the customer experience. Through our enterprise analytics platform, we build and manage data-driven digital platforms including business intelligence and advanced analytics solutions. We also offer a comprehensive services portfolio covering data management, cybersecurity, and application development to help clients stay ahead of the technology curve.
Life at Ducen
At Ducen, you’ll work with business stakeholders, collaborative and diverse global team of enterprise and solution architects, talented engineers, designers, business analyst, data scientists, marketers, and thought leaders all committed to deliver exceptional business value. We are here to fuel your passion and empower you to step up and pave your path to success.
Why you’ll love working at Ducen
1. Our ROWE (Results-Oriented Work Environment) approach lets you work during your most productive hours so you can have a better work-life balance.
2. Work in a collaborative workspace that helps to bring out the best in you.
3. We promote a culture where you get recognized and rewarded for all amazing work you do.
4. We empower you to think creatively and celebrate innovative ideas.
5. We encourage continuous learning to ensure you stay ahead in your sphere of work.
6. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
7. As a permanent employee, you’ll also have:
• 24 days paid holiday – this excludes our national holidays
• Private medical coverage for self, spouse, children, and parents/in-laws
• Life insurance and enhanced maternity/paternity benefit
8. We have an impressive employee referral scheme.
9. We recognize the benefit of having a diverse workforce. We value applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity conditions.
10. And yes, we have free lunch and snacks you can enjoy but here are 31 more reasons why you’ll love working at Ducen.
|Job Category||IT / Software|
|Job Title||Senior Security Analyst|
|Location||Kandanchavadi, OMR, Chennai – (WFH until further notice)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Number of Positions Open||1|