A day in the life of our Senior Software Engineer:
As a SOA Development Team Lead you will help direct a group of dedicated software professionals to build products based on the requirements of our customers, from new ideas based on your industry experience and from innovative ideas from Research and Development. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand customer problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with your product management counterpart to define product release requirements. You will also serve as an internal and external evangelist for your project offering.
● Contribute to the design and development of new web applications and APIs.
● Maintain and improve existing web services / application code.
● Profile and optimize the code to get the best possible performance across platforms.
● Work closely with designers and other developers in a tightly knit, agile team.
● Demonstrate a dedication to coding standards.
● Work with stakeholders and plan multiple sprints to match releases across various teams.
● Keeping track of development efforts with sprints/user stories/tasks.
We want you to have:
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● 4+ years of Experience in WebSphere Integration Designer, WebSphere Application Server, and WebSphere Process Server.
● 4+ years of hands-on experience in design and coding WebServices using ESB and BPEL in IID.
● 5-8 years of professional experience
● 2+ years of experience with Agile development, preferably Scrum
● 2+ years of experience with core JAVA
● 2+ years of lead experience with projects involving technologies such as Java, Web Services, Oracle Database, Unix Shell
● Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle
● 2+ years of experience API testing using various tools like SOAPUI, and any third-party APIs/Web Services
● General understanding of web application landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Ducen is a trusted technology solutions provider that aims to empower Fortune 1000 companies through quality solutions and services. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, we help organizations simplify data management, secure business processes, and deliver insights – all in an effort to drive business outcomes and enhance the customer experience. Through our enterprise analytics platform, we build and manage data-driven digital platforms including business intelligence and advanced analytics solutions. We also offer a comprehensive services portfolio covering data management, cybersecurity, and application development to help clients stay ahead of the technology curve.
Life at Ducen
At Ducen, you’ll work with business stakeholders, collaborative and diverse global team of enterprise and solution architects, talented engineers, designers, business analyst, data scientists, marketers, and thought leaders all committed to deliver exceptional business value. We are here to fuel your passion and empower you to step up and pave your path to success.
Why you’ll love working at Ducen
1. Our ROWE (Results-Oriented Work Environment) approach lets you work during your most productive hours so you can have a better work-life balance.
2. Work in a collaborative workspace that helps to bring out the best in you.
3. We promote a culture where you get recognized and rewarded for all amazing work you do.
4. We empower you to think creatively and celebrate innovative ideas.
5. We encourage continuous learning to ensure you stay ahead in your sphere of work.
6. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
7. As a permanent employee, you’ll also have:
• 24 days paid holiday – this excludes our national holidays
• Private medical coverage for self, spouse, children, and parents/in-laws
• Life insurance and enhanced maternity/paternity benefit
8. We have an impressive employee referral scheme.
9. We recognize the benefit of having a diverse workforce. We value applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity conditions.
10. And yes, we have free lunch and snacks you can enjoy but here are 31 more reasons why you’ll love working at Ducen.
|Job Category||IT / Software|
|Job Title||Senior Software Engineer – IIB Developer|
|Location||Kandanchavadi, OMR, Chennai – (WFH until further notice)|
|Job Type||Full Time|