A day in the life of our Senior Software Engineer -Java Full Stack (Java | Spring | SQL)
● Design and develop application using Spring MVC framework and ensure compliance with application development standards.
● Configure, design, build, and test the application or technology architecture components and classes.
● Collaborate with leads and business stakeholders to understand technical requirements and ensure that they are met to a high standard.
● Respond to technical queries by team members
● Create and maintain technical documentation.
We want you to have:
● Minimum of 5+ years of experience in building distributed, service oriented, micro service style solutions using Java Spring boot.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
● Development of Web Services:
● Continuous integration tools (Jenkins CI or similar).
● Expertise to write clean, readable, and reusable code.
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
● Comprehensive understanding of RDBMS. Experience in working with SQL Developer.
● Pivotal Cloud Foundry Platform (GitHub or similar).
● Engage with product managers and product owners to design and develop features and deliver user stories.
● Awareness of DevOps, along with Agile framework and methodologies (Backlogs, iterations, user stories, etc.)
● Self-starter, ability to manage own time and priorities.
● Good communication skills, positive attitude, team player.
Ducen is a trusted technology solutions provider that aims to empower Fortune 1000 companies through quality solutions and services. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, we help organizations simplify data management, secure business processes, and deliver insights – all in an effort to drive business outcomes and enhance the customer experience. Through our enterprise analytics platform, we build and manage data-driven digital platforms including business intelligence and advanced analytics solutions. We also offer a comprehensive services portfolio covering data management, cybersecurity, and application development to help clients stay ahead of the technology curve.
Life at Ducen
At Ducen, you’ll work with business stakeholders, collaborative and diverse global team of enterprise and solution architects, talented engineers, designers, business analyst, data scientists, marketers, and thought leaders all committed to deliver exceptional business value. We are here to fuel your passion and empower you to step up and pave your path to success.
Why you’ll love working at Ducen
1. Our ROWE (Results-Oriented Work Environment) approach lets you work during your most productive hours so you can have a better work-life balance.
2. Work in a collaborative workspace that helps to bring out the best in you.
3. We promote a culture where you get recognized and rewarded for all amazing work you do.
4. We empower you to think creatively and celebrate innovative ideas.
5. We encourage continuous learning to ensure you stay ahead in your sphere of work.
6. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
7. As a permanent employee, you’ll also have:
• 24 days paid holiday – this excludes our national holidays
• Private medical coverage for self, spouse, children, and parents/in-laws
• Life insurance and enhanced maternity/paternity benefit
8. We have an impressive employee referral scheme.
9. We recognize the benefit of having a diverse workforce. We value applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity conditions.
10. And yes, we have free lunch and snacks you can enjoy but here are 31 more reasons why you’ll love working at Ducen.
|Job Category||IT / Software|
|Job Title||Senior Software Engineer -Java Full Stack (Java | Spring | SQL)|
|Location||Kandanchavadi, OMR, Chennai – (WFH until further notice)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Number of Positions Open||1|