A day in the life of our Senior Software Engineer :
● Ensuring support service levels are maintained
● Ensuring acknowledgement & resolution SLAs are met for Production defects
● Participating Incident Management Tele-Conference Bridges for Critical & High impacted incidents
● Performing cross impact analysis for both Incident & Release Management process
● Enabling more proactive monitoring alarms for prevention control
● Reducing reactive incidents and maintaining good control of infrastructure
● Communicating periodic Incident Notification updates to required stakeholders along with the progress till closure
● Ensuring RCAs done for Critical & High impacted incidents
● Participating WAR room sessions for identifying unknown cause of an incident
● Collaborating with cross functional team including neighbouring systems (Up Streams / Down Streams) for application releases
● Deploying & facilitating project deployments, normalization, and maintenance fixes
● Providing E2E DVT support for major releases
● Building strong working relationships within technology team as well as neighbouring / cross functional systems (both offshore and onshore)
● Building knowledge artefacts and knowledge database for quick reference
We want you to have:
● The L2 Production support technician would need to have at least 4 + years of experience.
● Minimum 4 years of working experience in fixing production defects / incidents.
● Provide operation and production support for the applications developed.
● Use structured and disciplined approaches to solving technical problems.
● Perform ongoing monitoring and refinement of MDM solutions.
● Develop and update technical documentation.
● Should adopt to new emerging technologies and switch to work in the different environment.
● Strong teamwork, collaborate and work with existing team and complete the tasks on time.
● Should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
Technology Skills Requirement:
● Experience working with MDM 11.4 and IBM Stewardship Center.
● Sound understanding of master data management concepts.
● Sound understanding of data modelling, data quality and data profiling.
● Required knowledge and prior experience working with IBM Business Process Management (BPM) tool.
● Required minimum of 2 years professional experience using Java-based languages or tools.
● Strong work experience in Relational Databases and Good understanding of Database Concepts.
● Good communication skills, positive attitude, team player.
● Expertise in Telecom, Banking, Insurance and financial service.
● Hands on experience with IBM MDM Customization using features which includes Extension, Addition, Business proxies, SDP, Match-Merge Rules, Event Manager, Notification will be an advantage.
● Expert Java, JEE development background with RSA/ RAD, WebSphere, MDM Workbench, SOAP Web Services, XML, XSD, WSDL.
● Sound knowledge of SQL, Joins, Triggers.
● Experience with tools like JIRA, Confluence and Sharepoint, and understanding of ITIL concepts and Agile methodology
● Flexible to work in rotational shifts.
Ducen is a trusted technology solutions provider that aims to empower Fortune 1000 companies through quality solutions and services. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, we help organizations simplify data management, secure business processes, and deliver insights – all in an effort to drive business outcomes and enhance the customer experience. Through our enterprise analytics platform, we build and manage data-driven digital platforms including business intelligence and advanced analytics solutions. We also offer a comprehensive services portfolio covering data management, cybersecurity, and application development to help clients stay ahead of the technology curve.
Life at Ducen
At Ducen, you’ll work with business stakeholders, collaborative and diverse global team of enterprise and solution architects, talented engineers, designers, business analyst, data scientists, marketers, and thought leaders all committed to deliver exceptional business value. We are here to fuel your passion and empower you to step up and pave your path to success.
Why you’ll love working at Ducen
1. Work in a collaborative workspace that helps to bring out the best in you.
2. We promote a culture where you get recognized and rewarded for all amazing work you do.
3. We empower you to think creatively and celebrate innovative ideas.
4. We encourage continuous learning to ensure you stay ahead in your sphere of work.
5. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
6. As a permanent employee, you’ll also have:
• 24 days paid holiday – this excludes our regular holidays
• Health and medical coverage for self and one dependent
• Statutory and government mandated benefits
7. We recognize the benefit of having a diverse workforce. We value applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity conditions.
8. Here are 31 more reasons why you’ll love working at Ducen.
|Job Category||IT / Software|
|Job Title||Senior Software Engineer|
|Location||Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Number of Positions Open||1|