A day in the life of our Senior Software Engineer:
● Experience handling different browser capabilities.
● Experience in a continuous integration environment (Preferably Jenkins) and plugins for UI standard checking.
● Participate in requirements analysis.
● Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
● Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages. Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
● Test and deploy applications and systems.
● Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
We want you to have:
● 4-6 years of experience
● Proven experience of full-cycle software development experience.
● Strong working knowledge with .Net Framework and .Net Core.
● Experience in MVC, Web API and SQL Server
● Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
● Familiarity with DBMS databases and NOSQL like MySQL, SQL Server and MongoDB
● Evaluated & Integrated Third-party controls like Synfusion / Infragistics / DevExpress / Fusion Charts & Maps or similar companies. Extended or customized these components for customer specific requirements.
● Experience building complex web user interfaces.
● Demonstrated implementation of microservices, containers and cloud-native application development.
● Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes or Openshift and related container platform ecosystems.
● Solid understanding of Amazon AWS cloud / Google cloud / Azure. Any cloud certification is a plus.
● Experience working in a DevOps-focused environment for container creation and deployment is a big plus.
● Knowledge in GitHub, JIRA and Sharepoint
Ducen is a trusted technology solutions provider that aims to empower Fortune 1000 companies through quality solutions and services. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, we help organizations simplify data management, secure business processes, and deliver insights – all in an effort to drive business outcomes and enhance the customer experience. Through our enterprise analytics platform, we build and manage data-driven digital platforms including business intelligence and advanced analytics solutions. We also offer a comprehensive services portfolio covering data management, cybersecurity, and application development to help clients stay ahead of the technology curve.
Life at Ducen
At Ducen, you’ll work with business stakeholders, collaborative and diverse global team of enterprise and solution architects, talented engineers, designers, business analyst, data scientists, marketers, and thought leaders all committed to deliver exceptional business value. We are here to fuel your passion and empower you to step up and pave your path to success.
Why you’ll love working at Ducen
1. Our ROWE (Results-Oriented Work Environment) approach lets you work during your most productive hours so you can have a better work-life balance.
2. Work in a collaborative workspace that helps to bring out the best in you.
3. We promote a culture where you get recognized and rewarded for all amazing work you do.
4. We empower you to think creatively and celebrate innovative ideas.
5. We encourage continuous learning to ensure you stay ahead in your sphere of work.
6. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
7. As a permanent employee, you’ll also have:
• 24 days paid holiday – this excludes our national holidays
• Private medical coverage for self, spouse, children, and parents/in-laws
• Life insurance and enhanced maternity/paternity benefit
8. We have an impressive employee referral scheme.
9. We recognize the benefit of having a diverse workforce. We value applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity conditions.
10. And yes, we have free lunch and snacks you can enjoy but here are 31 more reasons why you’ll love working at Ducen.
|Job Category||IT / Software|
|Job Title||Senior Software Engineer - .Net UI + Cloud – Full Stack|
|Location||Kandanchavadi, OMR, Chennai – (WFH until further notice)|
|Job Type||Full Time|