A day in the life of our Senior Software Engineer (Product Team):
● Participate in requirements analysis.
● Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
● Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
● Test and deploy applications and systems.
● Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
● Improve existing software.
● Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle
● Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
We want you to have:
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any related course
● At least 4+ years of experience in similar role and capacity
● Ability to lead and manage a small to medium size team.
● Ability to accurately estimate and scope development work
● Good analytical and problem-solving skills
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Strong attention to detail
Technology Skills Requirement:
● Proven experience of full-cycle software development experience.
● Strong working knowledge with .Net Framework and .Net Core.
● Experience in MVC, Web API and SQL Server
● Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
● Familiarity with DBMS databases and NOSQL like MySQL, SQL Server, and MongoDB
● Demonstrated ability to evaluate & integrated Third-party controls from Synfusion / Infragistics / Devexpress / Fusion Charts & Maps or similar companies. Extended or customized these components for customer specific requirements.
● Experience building complex web user interfaces.
● Experience handling different browser capabilities
● Experience in a continuous integration environment (preferably Jenkins) and plugins for UI standard checking
● Knowledge in GitHub, JIRA and Confluence
● Flexible in working rotational shifts
Ducen is a trusted technology solutions provider that aims to empower Fortune 1000 companies through quality solutions and services. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, we help organizations simplify data management, secure business processes, and deliver insights – all in an effort to drive business outcomes and enhance the customer experience. Through our enterprise analytics platform, we build and manage data-driven digital platforms including business intelligence and advanced analytics solutions. We also offer a comprehensive services portfolio covering data management, cybersecurity, and application development to help clients stay ahead of the technology curve.
Life at Ducen
At Ducen, you’ll work with business stakeholders, collaborative and diverse global team of enterprise and solution architects, talented engineers, designers, business analyst, data scientists, marketers, and thought leaders all committed to deliver exceptional business value. We are here to fuel your passion and empower you to step up and pave your path to success.
Why you’ll love working at Ducen
1. Work in a collaborative workspace that helps to bring out the best in you.
2. We promote a culture where you get recognized and rewarded for all amazing work you do.
3. We empower you to think creatively and celebrate innovative ideas.
4. We encourage continuous learning to ensure you stay ahead in your sphere of work.
5. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
6. As a permanent employee, you’ll also have:
• 24 days paid holiday – this excludes our regular holidays
• Health and medical coverage for self and one dependent
• Statutory and government mandated benefits
7. We recognize the benefit of having a diverse workforce. We value applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity conditions.
8. Here are 31 more reasons why you’ll love working at Ducen.
|Job Category||IT / Software|
|Job Title||Senior Software Engineer (Product Team)|
|Location||Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Number of Positions Open||1|