A day in the life of our Software Engineer – MSBI (Full Stack):
● Responsible for building, implementing, and supporting Microsoft BI solutions.
● Data gathering from various systems build relational data models and data validations.
● Develops BI outputs meeting 100% of technical specifications and business requirements according to the established designs.
● Participates in data delivery design reviews.
● Participates in system and integration tests; identifies and remedies solution defects.
We want you to have:
● 3+ years of Business Intelligence experience.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
● Excellent skills in writing SQL queries, Procedures, Functions etc.
● Expertise with MS SQL Server and the full Microsoft BI Stack (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS).
● Experience in database design or integration experience with SQL Server databases.
● Experience delivering reporting, database, data integration, and cube solutions.
● Data warehouse/solution design.
● Report development.
● Data gathering, research, and analytical abilities to develop insightful conclusions and generate solutions to address user needs.
● Create written communication materials that effectively summarize findings and support recommendations.
● Basic knowledge on MDX queries.
● Analysis and communication skills.
Ducen is a trusted technology solutions provider that aims to empower Fortune 1000 companies through quality solutions and services. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, we help organizations simplify data management, secure business processes, and deliver insights – all in an effort to drive business outcomes and enhance the customer experience. Through our enterprise analytics platform, we build and manage data-driven digital platforms including business intelligence and advanced analytics solutions. We also offer a comprehensive services portfolio covering data management, cybersecurity, and application development to help clients stay ahead of the technology curve.
Life at Ducen
At Ducen, you’ll work with business stakeholders, collaborative and diverse global team of enterprise and solution architects, talented engineers, designers, business analyst, data scientists, marketers, and thought leaders all committed to deliver exceptional business value. We are here to fuel your passion and empower you to step up and pave your path to success.
Why you’ll love working at Ducen
1. Our ROWE (Results-Oriented Work Environment) approach lets you work during your most productive hours so you can have a better work-life balance.
2. Work in a collaborative workspace that helps to bring out the best in you.
3. We promote a culture where you get recognized and rewarded for all amazing work you do.
4. We empower you to think creatively and celebrate innovative ideas.
5. We encourage continuous learning to ensure you stay ahead in your sphere of work.
6. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
7. As a permanent employee, you’ll also have:
• 24 days paid holiday – this excludes our national holidays
• Private medical coverage for self, spouse, children, and parents/in-laws
• Life insurance and enhanced maternity/paternity benefit
8. We have an impressive employee referral scheme.
9. We recognize the benefit of having a diverse workforce. We value applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity conditions.
10. And yes, we have free lunch and snacks you can enjoy but here are 31 more reasons why you’ll love working at Ducen.
|Job Category||IT / Software|
|Job Title||Software Engineer - MSBi(Full Stack)|
|Location||Kandanchavadi, OMR, Chennai – (WFH until further notice)|
|Job Type||Full Time|