A day in the life of our Support Lead:
● A skilled individual with experience in diagnosing and resolves technical problems.
● Being able to escalate issues to internal team, external team or to infrastructure providers.
● Prioritize when several issues occur simultaneously.
● Provide timely updates to the affected traders and technology managers.
● Apply information technology infrastructure library (ITIL) practices for Incident, Change and Problem Management Processes.
We want you to have:
● Minimum 7-10 years of experience in Incident / Change / Problem Management Process and Production support function
● Minimum 3 years of people management – Managing team across onshore / offshore model
● Preferably MDM support experience, if not, Data related platforms with data access layer
● Good exposure in managing production incidents & Customer facing skills
● Basic Unix Skills and some Java experience (IBM stack preferable)
● Good exposure in any of the Operating Systems: RHEL Linux, UNIX (HP-UX, Sun OS, AIX)
● Familiarity with any of the Data Base: Oracle (PL/SQL), MSSQL, MAPR Hadoop
● Scripting & Middleware: ksh, bash, WAS, WebLogic, JBOSS, TOMCAT.
● Business analysis with experience in IBM MDM and with governance considerations
● Experience in handling complex environments
● Experience in Project operations / Application support in following the sun shift models
● ITIL Certification (Foundation, Service Operation / Service Transition Desirable)
● Ensure support service levels are maintained.
● Oversee operations team and work along with neighbouring systems for application releases
● Flexible to support and manage 24/7 production support team
● Build strong working relationships with technology team & neighbouring systems (both offshore and onshore)
● Handling support escalations & derive action plans for addressing the same
● Provide leadership and work with cross-functional teams with respect to Incident, Change, Release & Problem Management processes, QA and Support (including normalization)
● Chairing Incident Management Tele-Conference Bridges for Critical & High impacted incidents
● Communicates periodic Incident Notification to required stakeholders with the Incident Progress till Closure
● Ensuring RCAs done for Critical & High impacted incidents
Ducen is a trusted technology solutions provider that aims to empower Fortune 1000 companies through quality solutions and services. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, we help organizations simplify data management, secure business processes, and deliver insights – all in an effort to drive business outcomes and enhance the customer experience. Through our enterprise analytics platform, we build and manage data-driven digital platforms including business intelligence and advanced analytics solutions. We also offer a comprehensive services portfolio covering data management, cybersecurity, and application development to help clients stay ahead of the technology curve.
Life at Ducen
At Ducen, you’ll work with business stakeholders, collaborative and diverse global team of enterprise and solution architects, talented engineers, designers, business analyst, data scientists, marketers, and thought leaders all committed to deliver exceptional business value. We are here to fuel your passion and empower you to step up and pave your path to success.
Why you’ll love working at Ducen
1. Our ROWE (Results-Oriented Work Environment) approach lets you work during your most productive hours so you can have a better work-life balance.
2. Work in a collaborative workspace that helps to bring out the best in you.
3. We promote a culture where you get recognized and rewarded for all amazing work you do.
4. We empower you to think creatively and celebrate innovative ideas.
5. We encourage continuous learning to ensure you stay ahead in your sphere of work.
6. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
7. As a permanent employee, you’ll also have:
• 24 days paid holiday – this excludes our national holidays
• Private medical coverage for self, spouse, children, and parents/in-laws
• Life insurance and enhanced maternity/paternity benefit
8. We have an impressive employee referral scheme.
9. We recognize the benefit of having a diverse workforce. We value applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity conditions.
10. And yes, we have free lunch and snacks you can enjoy but here are 31 more reasons why you’ll love working at Ducen.
|Job Category||IT / Software|
|Job Title||Support Lead - Java Support Lead|
|Location||Kandanchavadi, OMR, Chennai – (WFH until further notice)|
|Job Type||Full Time|